In a nutshell, here’s what I’ve learned:
- Good health does NOT have to cost a fortune
- Cooking is easy
- If you want to lose weight you DO NOT have to count calories
- Food is your friend and ally
- Good health means eating delicious food ALL the time
- Nurturing myself is a fun and delightful adventure, full of endless pleasures and discoveries
Science and history (lots more folks living over 100 years old!) has been showing us that we don’t have to age like our parents. We don’t have to slowly wither way, but actually craft a life that is abundant with love, connection, and enjoyment well into our golden years.