As you may already know, grass-fed ghee is very healing for the gut. This is a delightfully delicious ghee spread for muffins, or if you just want a little taste of homemade butterscotch creaminess. A little spoonful will do the trick. You can use it as a light frosting for muffins and it’s also nice to stir a little spoonful onto the top of your warm drink (but not too hot as the heat will damage the immune boosting qualities of the raw honey). If you can’t eat any sugar, substitute the raw honey with Butterscotch Toffee Stevia Liquid by Omica. It’s delicious!
½ C. Ghee, melted
2 ½ tsp. Raw Honey or 1-3 drops Butterscotch Toffee Stevia Liquid
¼ tsp. Vanilla Powder
Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Melt ghee over very low heat.
2. Pour Melted Ghee into small glass jar.
3. Add Vanilla, Salt and Honey or Stevia. Mix well. (Make sure Ghee is not very hot, as extreme heat will remove the wonderful qualities of the Raw Honey.)
4. Cover and let cool on the counter until it becomes opaque, yet still soft.
5. Honey will separate in the cooling process, so mix well again after the ghee cools and transforms into a creamy, opaque, soft texture.
Ready to eat! Enjoy on muffins, mixed into teas, or just enjoy right out of the jar! Mmmmmmmm.