Raw Almond Milk
Learn about Almond Milk’s Health Benefits >
1 Cup Soaked Almonds (soak overnight and rinse)
3 Cups Water
Pinch of Salt
4 to 6 Drops of Stevia (optional)
½ tsp. Vanilla Extract or ½ tsp. Vanilla Powder
1 tsp. Sunflower Lecithin, optional (helps to bind together)
1 Nut Milk Bag
- Drain and rinse soaked almonds.
- Blend almonds and lecithin in Vitamix or Blendtec Blender until creamy.
- Pour mixture through a nut milk bag and squeeze out the liquid into a pitcher.
- Add the salt, vanilla and stevia to the remaining milk, and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into a glass bottle or pitcher. Shake well before using. Makes about 1 quart.
The pulp is great to use in your compost bin!