Super Chocolate Ice Cream Shake
This chocolate delight will fill your stomach and cells with creamy delight and super nutrition. The protein powder that you use is all vegetarian and only has 1 gram of sugar per serving. I’ve also added the most profoundly dense mixture of Chinese herbs and mushrooms to boost your immune system and awaken your energy. The result is an icy mocha-like chocolate shake that will make you wonder how this sweet yumminess could possibly be good for you!
If Vanilla is more your thing, you can try swapping the Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder for their vanilla version, and then blend in some berries instead of the longevity powders, and then use the So Delicious Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream to grace the top. I personally, like the sugar free Mint Chip with the chocolate shake recipe. Mmmmmm!
2-3 T. Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder, (Costco has it)
3-6 Drops Stevia Liquid, to your taste
1 Tsp. Mesquite Powder, (Buy on Amazon)
2 T. Microgreen Sprouts, optional
1/4 Slice of Avocado, (for creamier texture and great fat!)
1/2 C. Water or Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
7 Ice cubes
1/4 Tsp. Longevity in a Bottle (see link below), optional
1/4 Tsp. Mushroom Immunity (see link below), optional
1 Tsp. Maca Bliss (see link below), optional
1 Tsp. Dandy Blend, optional for coffee like flavor (buy on Amazon.com)
1-2 T. Chocolate or Mint Chip Sugar Free So Delicious Ice Cream (Made with Coconut Milk. Comes in 3 Flavors: Mint Chip, Chocolate, and Vanilla)
- Blend in high speed blender all ingredients except for the So Delicious Sugar Free Ice Cream.
- After blending, scoop 1 or 2 dollops of your choice of So Delicious Sugar-Free Ice Cream on top for an added treat.
- Works best to double the recipe as it blends easier in the blender.
- Enjoy as a meal or big afternoon snack!
- To purchase: Longevity in a Bottle, Mushroom Immunity, Maca Bliss