Nurturing Bliss Elixir
This is my favorite daily indulgence. It is packed with healing nutrients, brain boosting fats, bone strengthening collagen, anti-oxidants, and hormone-balancing compounds. It’s a wonderful way to greet your day and it can also act as a quick breakfast. The ingredient list may seem long and some of the items will seem pricey, yet the quality is supreme and they will last for months!
Also, I use Bulletproof Coffee in my drink because it is free of molds and the quality is superior to others I’ve tried. I make a pot at the beginning of the week, and just heat it up when needed. Just don’t bring to a boil. It can be found on upgradedself.com.
½ – ¾ C. Boiling Water
1½ C. Bulletproof Coffee or Chai Tea
2 tsp. Dandy Blend, Buy on Amazon
1/8 tsp. Mucuna Powder, balances effects of caffeine
½-1 tsp. Maca Powder, optional
2 Shakes of Cinnamon, Ceylon is good for the liver
2 to 4 drops Vanilla or Butterscotch Toffee Stevia Liquid,
1/8 tsp. Mushroom Immunity or Longevity in a Bottle, optional
2 T. Cashew or Almond, optional
- In a blender, add rest of the ingredients, except for water, and coffee. S
- tart with 2 tsp Dandy Blend, then add more if it tastes too watery for your taste. You can also add more coffee if you prefer. I also sometimes swap the coffee with Chai Tea or Rooibos Tea.
- Bring your water to a boil. Heat your pre-made coffee. Add to blender.
- Blend at slow, then move up to high speed for a few seconds or until well blended and little frothy.
- Pour into a large mug .
- Sprinkle more cinnamon on top. Savor and Enjoy!
Other options to try:
1 tsp. Mesquite Powder